House Hippo Co
This product is Made to Order.
Made with fluffy, anti-pill fleece that is sure to keep your pup warm and cozy during these harsh winter months (in Vegas, LOL), help keep muscles and joints warm, protect against pesky allergens that can cause skin flare ups, or if your pup is anything like mine, they’re just cold due to their short coats and want to cuddle by the space heater 24/7.
I line the hood, so your pup will look stylish and stay warm, and YOU will get alllll the compliments.
- Note: when washing this hoodie, the lining of the hood will take longer to dry than the rest of the garment due to the difference in fabric. This is normal, just run it on Delicate or Low heat for another cycle (it might even need 2 depending on your dryer).
*Please refer to the size chart to help you decide which will be the best fit for your pup.
- Machine wash on cold or delicate cycle, or hand wash if you're an overachiever.
- Tumble Dry low or air/line dry.
- Note: Hood lining will take a little longer to dry as it is cotton, this is normal. Another low drying cycle should do the trick!
- Simply wipe with a slightly damp cloth.
- Hand wash water bottles.
Please use a soft tape measure to get the most accurate measurements.
If you still have questions or are unsure about where your dog may be, please email me and I can try and help you decide what may work best.
Reminder: Your first exchange is free, so why not take the leap of faith and give House Hippo Co a try?!